Saturday, June 12, 2021

Ali Express keeps sending items to the wrong address...

I just orderd a couple of things from aliexpress and they keep putting in the wrong address. I have checked the address on the account which is correct, but something seems to keep changing it to the wrong address when I look at the tracking. I know they go through different places, but the address shows as my address is not the same as the account which was never a problem. One packaged already got returned, so the second one seems to have the same address as the first even though it's a different vendor. I just checked with them and they have the correct address, yet the tracking shows a different address. Hmmm. So for the third item I let the vendor know ahead of time of the correct address to see if that changes before it is sent. Something weird is going on here. The guy at the post office was of no help. So check your tracking to make sure nothing has changed, but if you have something similar, feel free to comment.

No comments: