Sunday, December 2, 2018

New windows 10 updates makes things unwritable.




Apparently this also happened back in 2015. An no, this fix doesn't work because I already have rights to everything. I am the administrator on the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-files/unable-to-save-any-file-in-windows-10/892144f4-7f10-4e59-b5b8-104d63ab8b1c

UPDATE: I found the problem to handbrake not writing. I uninstalled the new version and re-installed the older version and it works fine again. So something is not right with the new version. This is very weird since divx was giving me the same problem. I also got the same problem with libreoffice when trying to save a file. I then tested writing a text file to the individual folders and those are working fine. Not sure what's going on there, but at least I can keep working on the videos.

No comments: