Monday, February 26, 2018

Windows 10 Photos setting

I have been using the photos app a bit more to test it out and I found this very annoying setting. When you check for the app to delete the photos from the camera, it will do it. If you take more pictures and plug the camera back, it will uncheck that and you will end up with pictures on both the camera and the computer. My camera software has this setting but it stays checked when I select it so that the camera gets cleared every time. On windows 10 you have to remember to check it again so that the files are deleted from the camera after they are transferred.  So make sure to check that before transferring files. I like to keep this setting checked so that the camera is ready to use again without having to go into the menu and manually deleting files. It just saves a little bit of time. I also forgot to mention that if you have to re-load your pictures because they didn't get deleted, you will also end up with double or even more of the same files. So watch out for this until they fix that.


No comments: