Thursday, January 4, 2018

I thought everyone in the US pumped their own gas. I guess there are two states that still don't. Whow knew? Either way some of the responses will leave you speechless.

Now don't get me wrong, there are many countries where attendants will pump the gas for you. In the USA, we just tend to do it ourselves for the most part. And yes, there are times when having an attendant is a good thing. For example someone with disabilities may want or need to get some help. This can also include some senior citizens.I guess the point is that I didn't realize you needed a law to let fully functioning people get out of their car and pump their own gas.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/01/03/i-dont-even-know-how-some-oregonians-panic-about-new-self-service-gas-law/?utm_term=.9f582d45a295

No comments: