Sunday, January 7, 2018

This seems crazy.

I'll add my own thoughts about this. First of all, all systems have their pros and cons. I'm not one to stick to one or another for those simple reasons. I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly on all of them. I know many people are either Apple, Windows, or Linux. So having the ability to use anything is a good thing vs having just one. Sometimes that can also be a good thing, specially in smaller organizations. It just depends. Then on the other side of the coin you have those that make the decisions based on other factors that have nothing to do with IT. This can be good or really bad. In short, always keep an open mind and you should be okay. As for the article, well that's a lot to think about.
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/01/04/munich_linux_costs_ownership/

No comments: