Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year! I actually got to watch the rose parade on tv this year. I watched it once before so it's been a while. I like the message this year, but the one that stuck out was the Los Angeles float and the message that everyone is welcome in Los Angeles. I couldn't think of a more positive message with all the current events this past year.

It's the new year and I like to start on a good note. I turned on the tv a few days ago and saw the man that started the nonprofit organization below speak about some current events. I like what he said and thought I put a link to this organization. I have nothing to do with them in any way shape or form, but I think their mission speaks for itself. No one is perfect but we can all learn something new every day.
http://josephsoninstitute.org/

No comments: