Friday, May 19, 2017

Some good news in the quadcopters and hobby land.

I think this is great. I liked this hobby because it got me out of the house if only for brief moments. I think this hobby has been taken way off base. Granted there are those that will do stupid things no matter what but for me, this was just a hobby until all the nonsense started with these laws. You can't enjoy yourself without someone making a big deal out of say flying in circles in front of you for example. Well at least when I used to go out for a bit. Heck even flying my small helicopter used to be fun but I stopped using them because who knows what someone may say or do. I used the park when no one was around but one day the ranger woman said I could not ride my bike at the trail because it was for horses. I only went out for a bit and since I was out of shape there's no way in hell I could run over anyone. Not to mention I was there only briefly each time. It was alright for the horses to crap all over the trail which I also walked through. I guess a lot of things are so backwards in the city that you just don't bother going anywhere. Even the baseball field was locked because it was only for when teams played and no one else could use it.
https://www.recode.net/2017/5/19/15663436/us-drone-registration-rules-faa

No comments: