Sunday, January 8, 2017

Something doesn't look right...what's going on google?

I noticed something a bit different tonight and it got my attention. I went to log into blogger and noticed that the site said it was insecure, then I noticed the address ending with .in. Same blog but with the India address. Hmmm...I'm not sure what's going on there, but that's not my usual address which I then realized I could have already logged into it by accident since I did log in to blogger earlier, but I don't remember seen this. Anyway here are two screen shots of the different browsers. Whether it is a google thing or not, this is a good way to get screwed so I thought I show it to you. It's not the first time I have seen this so be careful with any sites, even those you use yourself. And just be careful, bad things can happen to anyone, any time, anywhere.

 
This one ends in .com. This is on firefox.


This one ends in .in This one is in Opera.
Both browsers have the latest updates.

No comments: