Sunday, June 12, 2016

Alternatives to youtube...

Every time I try to upload a small video and it's just past the 15 minute mark, youtube always says no. Even if the file size is actually small. Since this is getting really annoying without having to give them more access to my phone number for example or having to re-edit the video to be shorter, I thought I look into some alternatives. But instead of making a whole new list, I found one here that you can check out for yourselves. I'm sure there are many more out there. I don't upload many videos, but every now and then, it just so happens that it goes over time a bit and I always run into that problem.
Keep in mind that some of these are more ads than you really want. I just want something that works without being too restrictive and hopefully not as ad filled with so much junk.
http://www.thetoptens.com/best-alternatives-youtube/

No comments: