Monday, October 19, 2015

Windows 10 updates

October 19, 2015

After some windows update a few days ago my browsers have been so slow and this is the other reason I wanted to make sure I had a different antivirus on here. I have no idea what happened but I also took out a couple of other programs I wasn't using. Those uninstalled fine, but then the updates came and bam. I'm on the slow boat with both browsers.

It turns out, the browser and some crapware and/or ad blocker where causing this super slow browsing. I did the usual maintenance and that still didn't do a thing to fix this. The cool thing about Firefox is that it has a nice and simple way to refresh the browser. Too bad the new Edge doesn't even have this which I don't bother using, but I couldn't find that option anywhere which is not a good thing.

No comments: