Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Camera DVR

July 22, 2015
I was playing around with a dvr and testing the web connection and I finally got tired of that thing. Apparently this is one of those software boxes that hardly if ever get any updates. The software on these things is so ugly it's not even funny. I was trying to just view part of a video for a certain time to test it out and it was just a chore just trying to choose the time slot which it didn't really do. I had to post about these as they are just very cumbersome to use even now. I got this thing a while back and even though the manufactured still shows it on there, there was nothing for it. This thing reminds me of all these android phones that just get cranked out in the thousands, sold and forgotten about after that so you never get any updates whatsoever. Pretty bad specially if you're talking about security products.

No comments: