Thursday, April 5, 2018

Youtube scam?

A couple of days ago I posted about that debt letter scam. Today I was just randomly checking some youtube videos and saw this one by Naomis video. I have seen one or two of her build videos and this one caught my attention because she said that she wasn't going to be making any more videos for a while. I just found this as odd since that's just not a normal thing for someone that builds stuff on a regular basis. The interesting part is that I found another video of another youtuber whose video I have also watched. Not many but they were about things that I was actually interested in. Naomi builds stuff and the other youtuber fixes computers but I was watching a video of a soldering iron or something like that at the time. In any case I noticed a  link to one of his videos in the comments of her video where he basically talks about what seems to be the same company trying to do the same thing to him back then. It's a long video, but it's hard not to put the two together if you have watched these  youtubers even if only a couple of times. Not to mention if you're even slightly interested in what they may be working on at the time. So needles to say, this seems to be yet another scam like that letter in a different form. They really seem to screw people with this one even more. So check the videos out. I'll post both below, but it's something to be aware of. Someone once tried to do something similar to me in a smaller scale, but needless to say I knew better than to accept too.





No comments: