Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Microsoft edge warning when reading an article from their main page, which oddly enough is full of ads at the bottom.

Firefox still seems to be getting bloated on the memory side so I thought I use Microsoft edge to see if there was any difference. Now I have an ad blocker in one, but not the other. I was just reading an article from edge which I'll post here in a second. While waiting for that video to show, here's a warning that just started automatically in that browser. Oddly enough all their articles on their main page have ads at the bottom. So you can't even read anything without getting all this junk nowadays. At least here in the united states. This is why I don't even bother reading much of the local sites and newspapers. You can't even get through an article without being bombarded with junk and pop ups. The best part is the recording telling you all about it while this displayed on the screen. I thought it recorded but unfortunately the voice didn't. So I'll just show you the error. I did not install any software, I just opened Microsoft Edge, clicked on an article and was reading it. The best part, check out the bad grammar on the text. Why would Microsoft let these ads or adware play is beyond me.


No comments: