Sunday, March 11, 2018

Here's a real sample of genetic engineered food. I just saw this the other day when I was looking for some hot chocolate.

I was walking around at the 99 cent store the other day looking for some hot chocolate since it was cold. I like to look at all the sugar and other things that are in what I buy and noticed this on this package. If you don't look at what you are buying, you are probably already eating engineered food. Not that there's anything wrong this cocoa, but I had never seen this in anything before. I like my regular foods and none of that marketing that is used to hike up prices for just good old natural foods. I just thought this was interesting. I know this has been around for a while now, but I had just never seen it myself. If you don't believe me, just go to any 99 cent store here in the USA and pick up some of this cocoa.



No comments: