Monday, February 12, 2018

ShareX - A simpler and small screen recorder without all the junk.

I'm usually doing screen recording for programs or just videos on something I may be working on. Unfortunately finding something that worked well has been hard to find in the past. I just found this one the other day and started using it. I like that the files are smaller and I don't have to re-encode them to make them smaller. Not to mention it's simple, smaller than others and just seems to work. It's also open source and you don't get any other software added like many other programs do. Check it out, I think you'll like it too. I think I have also finally fixed the sound on my videos. You can check out the new vmware page I just added to the bar on the right. I did the screen recording with this program and it works well. I decided to show this to you after watching someone posted an almost hour long video cast that is all blurry so you can't even read what is on the screen.
https://getsharex.com/

No comments: