Sunday, February 4, 2018

Car jump starters.

I have had to take out the battery out of my car to recharge it a few times because it's been getting low from sitting around. I got tired of that and I found these new types of jump starters. So far they seem to work. I have a different brand, but here's an example of what these look like. Just make sure you get something for your type of car. I don't think some of the smaller ones have enough power to jump a larger car. I have to say that the jumper is the one item I feel pretty good about buying. Not having to pull up another car feels pretty nice, or having to wait for someone else. You can find all types and sizes everywhere now. Some are more affordable than others and they work just as well.
https://www.scosche.com/700-amp-portable-car-jumper-with-backup-battery

Here's a video they have of a different model, but you get the idea.
Here's their other version that may work with larger cars. The scosche is more expensive, but you can find many others. https://www.amazon.com/SCOSCHE-PBJ700-PowerUp-700-Spark-Free/dp/B075D5CWPK

You can check out mine here. I got mine from amazon, but you can find them almost anywhere now. I do apologize for the camera, my Nikon just refuses to focus correctly.


No comments: