Monday, October 30, 2017

High-tech car theft: How to hack a car (CBC Marketplace)

I wanted to to show you the new way thieves are getting into cars. I remember watching the news when those guys were caught on camera in long beach, California. Most alarm companies still haven't kept up with their alarm technologies, but here's the proof that they still need to get with the program. Most people don't even think about their cars when they leave them. The holidays are around the corner which is why I wanted to remind everyone about this.  Keep in mind that any car can be stolen, it doesn't have to be a new high tech car, but taking any precautions that you can won't hurt anything. Also, don't leave anything of value just sitting in a car if possible. We have had things stolen from our cars, and even had cars stolen. So I know what that's like and it's why I got interested in security in general.

No comments: