Saturday, February 11, 2017

Protecting your yahoo account

Here is what yahoo suggests you do to protect your account.  I used to have a yahoo account like many people back when yahoo was new but when I went to try to back up my account so that I could close the account years later, I found that their system would not allow me to do that. We later found other things through the news about yahoo. So my recommendation is to go through your account emails and save what you need, then just close that account and use anything else you like. After all their breaches and their system still not letting you back up your own account is just a bad sign. Not to mention I tried to help someone else resently to try and do the same thing without much success. So I recommend using something else for your email.
http://news.opera-api.com/news/detail/7f071fd343751a20caeb864aed2e188c

No comments: