Friday, November 4, 2016

Multiple window file manager

Lately I've been having to open two file manager windows side by side. It's not a problem as I am used to it and I'm sure most are too, but I read a comment on a youtube video and I found this page on different file managers. It sounded interesting as I'm having to check more than one document or something from a network drive to copy or move. So if you're interested in something similar here you go. I have yet to test one, but I'll definitely check it out. Oh and what I like about this page is that it covers all three systems. Windows, Mac and Linux so you may find something there. Oh, at times my windows file manager just seems to get stuck so this is the other reason I thought I check these out.

http://www.howtogeek.com/205770/the-best-alternative-file-managers-for-windows-mac-and-linux/

No comments: