Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Small 3D Printer

I accidentally bumped into this little 3d printer. What I like about it is that it's a metal case and it looks very nice if you just want to print fairly small parts. I noticed from reading that the only problem you may have with it may be the power supply. I don't own one so I really don't know, but it does look pretty nice compared to all the acrylic types that are sold all over the internet.

It looks like monoprice sells this for 199 and they are located here in California. The only down side is that you probably will be on your own as it doesn't look like they themselves support this other than your regular rma for a broken item or whatever the case is. Now this seems to be the same one made by Malyan called the M200. Like I said, many of the other small printers have plastic covers and things like that which just don't look that great since you could run into other issues with broken side panels due to over tightening, etc. They may not be perfect, but they sure look nice. Youtube has some videos you can check about them yourself. I just thought for the price, they looked nice.

http://www.monoprice.com/product?c_id=107&cp_id=10724&cs_id=1072403&p_id=15365&seq=1&format=2




I should also note that Malyan has a larger printer too. It actually has a larger print area than my craftbot so that's also something to check out on their site.
http://malyansys.com/en/?page_id=315

No comments: