Monday, October 19, 2015

Panda Antivirus Free

October 19, 2015

Today I was going to work on something else and ended up testing a couple of the free antivirus software out there. I don't like the fact that I can't right click and check a file with the built-in windows defender and well, I like things a little different.  So here's the first one I just checked and uninstalled at the same time after the first pop up to upgrade to their pro version. I really hate pop ups with a passion now and anything with them, I will dump and stay away from anything with a pop up in a heart beat. I just don't care for them but if you like to annoy people with them, it's also a good way for people to never look at your page ever again. And hate you at the same time.

The first one I tried was Comodo. It's a different one that I have not tried before and wanted to see what they had.





Here's the interface right before I uninstalled it. I honestly don't like these app looking programs at all. They almost look fake and remind me of fake software. Or software that would put up a pop up of something that looked like the actual software.


I was uninstalling it and got this shot too. You keep getting that stupid pop up to put your email in there. Yeah, thanks for annoying me with that, as if I couldn't do that myself if I really wanted to.

Here's the kicker and what really drove me away from this software. See the pop up on the bottom right while I was reading the other site. Yeah, thanks but no thanks, I don't care how good your software is, it's getting taken off the computer. 

I was going to try Comodo before this one but the download was like 200 megs. Yeah, no thanks. So that was cancelled.

No comments: